MassDOT has announced paving operations for the Rt. 110/113 Westbound lanes from Haverhill St. (by Heather Drive) to the I-93 SB Southbound Ramp. Paving will take place tomorrow between the hours of 9 AM thru 4 PM. As a result of this work, the following detours will be in place:
- Route 110/113 Westbound traffic will be squeezed to one lane from the Lowell Street (Rte. 113) through North Lowell Street (Rte. 113) intersection
- Route 110/113 Eastbound slip lane to the I-93 NB On-ramp will be squeezed from two lanes down to one lane.
- Left turn lanes at the bottom of the I-93 SB off-ramp to Rte. 110/113 EB will be restricted from two lanes down to one lane.
- I-93 NB Exit 46B will be closed (between 11 AM thru 4 PM) and traffic detoured north to Exit 47, to loop around at Pelham Street back onto I-93 SB, to Exit 46.
- Route 110/113 WB on-ramp to I-93 SB will be closed (between 11 AM thru 4 PM) and traffic detoured via:
Please allow for extra time if traveling in this area during the affected time frame above. We apologize for any inconvenience this may be causing our residents. If you have any questions, please contact the MassDOT Project Coordinator:
Public and Legislative Liaison
MassDOT Government & Community Affairs